February 2022– Today : Post-doc, Synchrotron Soleil, Saint Aubin, AILES beamline.
- Silicon and Germanium under high pressure and high temperature studied by Infrared spectroscopy
October 2018– January 2022 : PhD, MPQ (Matériaux et Phénomènes Quantiques), Paris – Paris 7, PhD director : Maximilien CAZAYOUS.
- Ferroelectricity induced by doping and electric field in SrTiO3 studied by Raman spectroscopy;
- Multiferroic phase of CuO by Thz spectroscopy under pressure at SOLEIL;
- Multiferroic BiFeO3 and TbMnO3 by Time Depending Brillouin Scattering;;
- Uniaxial strain on the multiferroic BiFeO3 by Raman spectroscopy;
March–June 2018 : 2st year of Master’s internship, MPQ (Matériaux et Phénomènes Quantiques), Paris – Paris 7, Internship director : Maximilien CAZAYOUS.
- Study on nanoparticules organic salt by Raman spectroscopy : Look at the dependance of phonons mode in temperature;
- Beginning of my PhD project on uniaxial strain on BiFeO3 ;
10 Bd Thomas Gobert
91120 Palaiseau FRANCE